SNEFRO TARGET is a twin engine liveaboard motor yacht, built in 2009 and measuring 37 metres in length. She accommodates a maximum of 20 guests in ten cabins, all of which feature en suite bathroom facilities as well as individually controlled air-conditioning.
Snefro Target is the identical sister-ship to Snefro Love, and we may interchange these boats on our itineraries.
Gold Class Boat
Length: 37m. Width: 9m.
For pictures visit our Virtual Tour ( 360 °) http://www.360tourist.net/view-tour/3711
There are 10 cabins which comprise of 7 twin cabins (beds side by side – not bunk beds), 2 double cabins with double beds, and 1 double master suite. Snefro Target sails with a maximum of 20 guests onboard, to ensure comfort, uncrowded diving and the highest standards of passenger safety.
All cabins are comfortably furnished and have individually controlled air-conditioning, mini bar, safe, en suite bathrooms (with toilet and shower), central music system, internal telephone and two towels per guest. Cabins have a 220V power socket in them for clients use – ideal for charging camera, strobes, torches, a laptop PC, or your mobile phone
SALON AND DINING
On the main deck you will find a spacious saloon/living area, as well as the restaurant. On the upper deck is a further large saloon area and a fully equipped bar. The dining and saloon areas are air-conditioned and lavishly furnished, with plush sofas and polished wood flooring.
The living area features a large flat screen TV with DVD player – ideal for reviewing the days underwater photographs & video or just watching a DVD in the evening. There is a CD/MP3 music system and board games, books and magazines are available.
Food is served in a buffet format and is to a very high standard, with a varied menu throughout your trip. Chicken, fish, pasta, squid, meatballs, potatoes, salads, bread, rice, beans… the list is endless and there is something for everyone including a varied vegetarian selection.
Soft drinks, tea/coffee and water are available at all times and are included in the package. Beer, wine and spirits are available onboard and paid for locally.
The saloon area is great if you’re looking for somewhere cool & out of the sun, to chill out for a bit, but for those that can’t get enough sunshine there are three impressive sundecks, spread over the three levels of the boat! One is always shaded so that you can keep out of the sun.
The dive deck is large and spacious, with two fresh-water showers and two toilets. There are two 4.8 metre Zodiac boats with 25 hp outboard motors.
There are two air compressors one Nitrox compressor. These are located below deck, and are virtually silent during operation.
Nitrox is free of charge for divers holding nitrox certification. Air quality checks are regularly carried and conform with EN12021:1998 standards. Scuba tanks can be filled ‘in situ’ so there is often no need to de-kit all your gear after each dive.
SAFETY AND NAVIGATION
As with all the King Snefro Fleet, all safety equipment meets international standards. In additional, Snefro Target meets the strict standards required by the European Underwater Federation and has be awarded certification number SSSB 0043.
The boat is equipped with life rafts (2 x 25 person), life jackets, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors & fire alarm system, first aid kit & oxygen (demand & free flow. Navigation equipment includes GPS, chart plotter, radar, echo sounder and VHF radio.
- Length 37 m / Beam 9 m
- Engine 2 x 960 HP G.M.
- 2 Silent Generator x 100 KW, 220 V
- 2 Desalination Units, each 1t/day
- Sewage holding tanks and treatment system
- most modern navigation & communication instruments (GPS Plotter/Echolot/VHF/Radar/
- entire boat is fully air conditioned
- 8 twin berth cabin with en suite bathroom
- 2 double cabin en suite (double bed on upper deck), en suite bathroom, mini bar
- 1 master suite (double bed) on main deck with en suite bathroom, mini bar
- all cabins with individual controlled AC, central music system, internal telephone, electronic safe
- spacious salon and living area on main deck, restaurant
- upper deck lounge, a further large, air conditioned salon with fully equipped bar
- Entertainment: Plasma Screen TV / CD / MP3 / DVD / Central Music system
- 3 impressive Sun decks on different levels
- 2 Bauer Mariner Compressor with Nitrox Membrane System, 12 Liter Alu Tank (DIN/INT)
- 50 x 12 Liter Tanks DIN/INT, 32 – 36 % Nitrox for free
- Safety: Fire Alarm, CO2 Fire Fighting system, Fire Extinguishers
- 2 Life Rafts each 25 pax, Fire and Life Vests in each cabin
- Zodiac(s) with 25 hp outboard
- min of 12 pax – max. of 20 pax